Funny Friday - Hot Dog

Today’s post is another episode of a monthly feature. It’s called Funny Friday, and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. 

Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Here’s today picture. It was submitted by the Momisodes







1. Watcha lookin' at?

2. Yes, my left forepaw is white, thank you for noticing. Yes, I'm born that way. 

3. Dress up day at dog grooming school. Classy? Tacky? Over the top?

4. Where am I, what happened last night, and why am I feeling so dizzy?

5. The difference between cheetah, leopard and jaguar print? Here you go:




Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: 


Comments