My fictional Date

One of the questions I answered in my Sunshine Award interview, was


Now someone asked me this question the other way round: 

Describe your dream date.

Before you even start reading, you need to turn on Kenny G: 


Now you are ready.

I obviously want to be taken to San Diego, my favorite place on earth, my second home.

We will either stay at 


Humphreys Half Moon Inn & Suites on Shelter Island, 
If we are lucky we may even catch a concert.



Or at the legendary Hotel del Coronado

There are a lot of other beaches. My favorite is in La Jolla. 
Depending on the season you can meet seals and pelicans.


Once we're there, how about driving up to Mt Soledad and enjoy the view


We can't miss a shopping trip to Horton Plaza. Some of the stores I like have disappeared, though. That's probably because I haven't been back shopping there in a long time. 


I never got the chance to visit the people at my favorite radio station KYXY 106.5 to tell them how much a appreciated their program. I would like to do that today! Join me?

Are you hungry yet? 

Let's drive up to Jakes del Mar and take a walk along the shore after dinner, watch the sunset.




Or we could try Roy's Restaurant at the Gaslamp Quarter.
 I have never been there myself, but I saw it on Lucy's  - my FB friend's  - page. 
If we go there I definitely want to have drinks with her first. She has the cutest grandson. 
He might not be allowed for Happy Hours though.


The perfect way to end a day in San Diego is to watch the Sea World's fireworks:



I am getting soooo homesick writing this. 

Comments